September 2015 – presentPosition: Consultancy in Microsoft technologies, Public and Private Cloud services, DevOps
- Adopting and consulting on IaC solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Design and adoption SDLC
- Building the DevOps cycle and Product cycle
- Blockchain for Business design and evaluation (DLT, Hyperledgers)
- IT consulting and systems integration, project manager (IT Infrastructure)
- Cloud Security design and implementation
- Frequent guest speaker at vendor events (Microsoft, Citrix) focusing on Cloud Computing,
DevOps'n'IaC and IoT. Bankex
November 2018 – February 2019
Position: Principal Systems Architect
1. Systems Architecture
- Design and validation architecture of software stack for current and new products;
- Design and validation Azure solution architecture of products and its deployments;
2. Blockchain Architecture
- Choose and design suitable blockchain architecture for the current solutions;
- Develop, test and deploy the offered solutions;
- Consulting the development teams on the architecture points.
3. Product Ownership
- Product owner for BANKEX Plasma protocol implementation;
- Agile team leader (2 teams);
- Product features development and evaluation, integration with other products, microservices approach
- Hypotheses creation and evaluation;
- Backlog control and analysis for user stories and features prioritization on current sprints;
- Facilitation and engagement of the teams to deliver the commitments.
4. Technical Evangelism
- Write articles and give comments on products for technical audience;
- Speaker at the corresponding fintech and IT events.
- Negotiating with clients on their tasks and problems in terms of Blockchain solutions evaluation and
- Business processes analysis, reengineering in terms of Blockchain adoption. IT Business Group
December 2017 – December 2018 Position: Chief Systems Architect and Project Manager
1. Migrate and consolidate the IT infrastructure on Microsoft solutions (AD, Exchange, SQL) for large geodistributed company, about 110 offices.
2. Build architecture of development and defended it to a customer.
3. Agile team leader (7 engineers).
4. Lead the consequence of the works, prepare the documentation and make a final assessment for this project. Huawei Technologies
April 2018 – November 2018
Position: Senior Product Manager
Was responsible for Server hardware and Storage Systems, with focus on cloud solutions infrastructure.
- Took part in technical negotiations;
- Assessment and solution design based on the needs of a client;
- Presales for the solution, including price negotiation, shipping and delivery methods, INCOTERMS;
- TCO calculation and competitive analysis;
- Consulting clients on cloudification of their current business in terms of business transformation: smart
cities infrastructure, cloud-edge-fog computing;
- Speaker at internal and external events on Huawei solutions;
Main cloud solutions: Huawei Fusion Cloud, Huawei Microsoft Azure Stack MICROSOFT Corporation
March 2012 – August 2015 Position: Senior Technical Evangelist
This position required communications with the Russian and CIS IT Pro audience on Microsoft products for infrastructure and cloud solutions. The main products to focus are Windows, Windows Server, System
Center and Microsoft Azure.
- Leading technical learning events and demonstrations (IT Camps)
- Taking part in events and showcases as speaker and content creator, demo heavy
- Creation of educational courses for Microsoft Virtual Academy, MVA
- Writing technical articles for IT Pro audience for Microsoft blogs and Russian popular source -
- Consulting Microsoft partners specialists from community on technical solutions.
- IT Pro Evangelism Excellence Worldwide, Season of Launch of Windows Server 2012
- Staffing Champ Award x2