June 2019 – PresentPosition: DevOps/Architect
1. Migration development environment to production in Amazon Kubernetes on EC2 with S3, RDS, Route 53 and Load Balancing.
2. Building architecture of development and testing environment in Kubernetes on-premise.
3. Building ephemeral (dynamic) environment for autotesting stage.
CentOS, Kubernetes on-premise, PHP / JS, AWS, PostgreSQL, Kubespray, Redis, Nginx, Ingress, EFK, Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD, Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, KVM, Docker Destream
November 2018 – June 2019
1. Transferring whole project from developing stage on Windows into Docker with Kubernetes on-premise.
2. Building architecture of P2P blockchain network with stacking / seed nodes and main blockchain platform in Kubernetes cluster with network policies (flannel for network & calico for network policies).
3. CI/CD for development, testing, production with Gitlab.
CentOS, Kubernetes on-premise, .Net / JS, Kubespray, Gitlab CI/CD, Ansible, Mysql, Nginx Ingress,
RabbitMQ, EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, KVM, Docker Solar Staff
March 2017 – January 2019 Position: DevOps/Architect
1. Transferring old servers to the new architecture with IaC approach.
2. Building architecture of development, staging and production environment in Kubernetes on-premise.
3. Building new product architecture in Amazon Web Services with Kubernetes and KOPS.
4. Building architecture in Azure for PCI-DSS Compliance certification.
5. Building architecture in Amazon for PCI-DSS Compliance certification.
CentOS, AWS, PHP / JS, Azure, PostgreSQL, EFK, MongoDB, Kubernetes on-premise, Ansible, Terraform,
Gitlab CI/CD, Mattermost, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, KVM, Docker Wallarm
August 2016 – Febrary 2017
DevOps/Linux System Administrator
Worked as a System Administrator on 500+ servers WAF
project. A lot of work with bash terminal and orchestration
tools like Ansible and Puppet. Materikon
April 2014 – August 2016 Position: Linux System Administrator
1. Infrastructure reconfiguring to baremetal servers in own
2. Nginx balancing for High load internet shop.
3. Building database master-master to 2 slaves clusters for
development and production team.
4. Building CI/CD for development team via bash scripts.
CentOS, PHP / JS, MySQL, Zabix, Sphinx, Ansible, VmWare ESXi, Docker, Nginx, Asterisk, Apache, Php-fpm